Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

I want to protest Jpod101 for deleting my feedback!

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

sashimidimsum7250
Expert on Something

Postby sashimidimsum7250 » April 10th, 2008 6:21 pm

I'm not defending watermen, nor his approach.

But are you telling me that you couldn't have handled it better? All I am doing is providing you with some constructive feed back. As someone who represents a business (jpod is a business , right?), I just expected more restraint from you guys. I've never known a business that thought threatening its customers was a good idea. It's just bad PR.
お茶漬け海苔

Jason
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jason » April 10th, 2008 6:48 pm

Maybe I could have handled it better. I'm certainly not perfect. But just because we're a business, it doesn't mean I have to let people rant and rave and walk all over us. We don't have to tolerate someone taking the deletion of their comment to keep the peace so personally that they would come to the open forum to cry foul and try to turn people against us. Because what other purpose could his original post possibly have had? Because we're a business, we have plenty of other customers to think about. Like any business, we have a responsibility to the other customers to deal with someone who would disturb their experience. If a person is yelling and screaming in a restaurant, then the owner has the right to ask that person to settle down or leave for the good of the other customers. I just did the same thing in electronic form. Maybe I could have done it more nicely, but I don't think what I said was so horrible given the circumstances.

At any rate, this should have remained private, and now it will return to being private. If you want to continue this discussion, feel free to do it through PMs or email.
Jason
Manager of Mobile & Mac Applications
Get 40% OFF

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”