Or sign up using Facebook

Wikipedia Project

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

josiah
Expert on Something

Wikipedia Project

Postby josiah » December 27th, 2007 7:18 am

Hey all!
I'm an editor over at Wikipedia, and during my escapades, I found JPOD wiki.
Now it really needed a cleap-up to meet wikipedia standards, so I've started doing that yesterday, and it is coming up nicely :wink:
Some work remains to be done, and I am by far not perfect, so if anyone wants pitch in or correct any of my mistakes, please do so! :)
What I wanted to ask was, particularly to Marky Star (as it seems he is the only host to post on the forums). Could you send me via email the jpod101 logo with copyright info, permission to upload? And any further information on our hosts to include?
The previous person to add information to the wiki just copied from the main website and I just want to bring it up to wiki standards :wink:
Please guys edit this page!
Anyone want to start a new page for englishpod etc too? :P

watermen
Expert on Something

Re: Wikipedia Project

Postby watermen » December 27th, 2007 4:33 pm

josiah wrote:Hey all!
I'm an editor over at Wikipedia, and during my escapades, I found JPOD wiki.
Now it really needed a cleap-up to meet wikipedia standards, so I've started doing that yesterday, and it is coming up nicely :wink:
Some work remains to be done, and I am by far not perfect, so if anyone wants pitch in or correct any of my mistakes, please do so! :)
What I wanted to ask was, particularly to Marky Star (as it seems he is the only host to post on the forums). Could you send me via email the jpod101 logo with copyright info, permission to upload? And any further information on our hosts to include?
The previous person to add information to the wiki just copied from the main website and I just want to bring it up to wiki standards :wink:
Please guys edit this page!
Anyone want to start a new page for englishpod etc too? :P

EnglishPod101 does not meet Wikipedia standard of having its own page at this time. So please do not start one.

In order to better meet Wikipedia standard it is better if marky provides the following infomation:
-Number people visiting the sites, peak of it?
-Number of subscriber
-Major changes or events
-Criticism, if anyone from Jpod101 has the courage to admit it.
-Future direction

The Cpod article is really not in line with Wiki standard. Just that no one seems to bother to do something about it. When I am free I am going to get it down or make major changes. I don't wish Jpod101 to be like it.
Get 40% OFF

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”