Or sign up using Facebook

日本語のブログ

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Jordi
Been Around a Bit

日本語のブログ

Postby Jordi » March 21st, 2007 10:42 pm

皆さん
I just started a blog, when writing in it should I use 僕 or 私?

check it out at http://alonsoj.livejournal.com/

どうもありがとうございます

Airth
Expert on Something

Postby Airth » March 22nd, 2007 2:20 am

I visited your blog, but it's a cold, lonely place! I would use 僕 in preference to 私, but I think that's the least of your worries. Write something. Anything. Please!
My Japanese Character & Word Building Blog - Kanji Rikusho

Get 40% OFF
Jordi
Been Around a Bit

Postby Jordi » March 22nd, 2007 1:52 pm

Airthさん thanks, I thought I had updated it but maybe not... please try again now, it should work!
ありがとう!
またね

Airth
Expert on Something

Postby Airth » March 22nd, 2007 3:13 pm

That's better. Good job, Jordi. You've made a couple of mistakes, but like you say you're going to do your best to improve. You've got to try if you want to succeed, haven't you? I'll point out one thing as this is also on your profile; ロヴランドのアメリカ is back to front. Looking forward to seeing your updates...
My Japanese Character & Word Building Blog - Kanji Rikusho

Jordi
Been Around a Bit

Postby Jordi » March 23rd, 2007 2:27 am

も一どうありがとう Airthさん! I fixed the error you pointed out both in my profile and blog and please, don't hesitate to point out mistakes, that's why I write in Japanese anyway... to improve my language skills. I looked at your blog, it is really informative but it's way too complicated for me right now. :oops: It looks as though you could be teaching at JPod, have you considered applying?? :wink: :D I'll try to write in my blog about once or twice a week, and I look forward to your comments.

-Jordi
こんな夢を見た

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”