a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Living in Tokyo, starting up an international club

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

allylloyd
New in Town

Living in Tokyo, starting up an international club

Postby allylloyd » February 21st, 2007 11:16 am

Hi there! Is anyone interested in getting together and practicing Japanese? I'm trying to start up an international club just for that purpose. I'd like to put together some J/E bilingual events, and a regular international party. I already have a venue willing to give us one night a month in Shibuya, and some people interested in running workshops. If you're interested in joining me, or have any ideas, post here or email me at (Alison's International Club, Tokyo). Cheers. Alison

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » February 22nd, 2007 7:26 pm

It sounds interest I would join but sorry my friend, I'm too far from what I love "Japan and its people" (NYC VS Japan) :D

Get 40% OFF
allylloyd
New in Town

Postby allylloyd » February 23rd, 2007 6:43 am

Next time you're in town then, drop by and say hi! Can you still keep up your Japanese in NYC? I'm from Sydney, and I know they have quite a strong Japnese community there. How about NYC? Take care, Alison

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » February 23rd, 2007 11:10 pm

Well it's impossible to catch up here because NYC has people from all over the world and most aren't even interest in Japan or Asian countries at all so that makes it hard for me.

Second there are more Chinese, Korean and Indian people that other Japanese and Asian countries so that also makes it hard for me too!

My only companions and witnesses of my passion are JapanesePod101.com, Japan Society, meetup, few Japanese friends and Mixi! 8) :wink:

I'm a closeted who loves Asia and its people that's the true!

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”