Postby Ulver_684 » March 23rd, 2007 3:48 pm

Yoshiko wrote:He's the snake, now I see! whooooo. You've unmasked him! :evil:

Exactly, Yoshiko-san! :wink: :twisted:

You see, I know and love the truths and the true! 8) :D

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » May 24th, 2007 12:41 pm

Ulver_684 wrote::lol: Yoshiko-san you really made my day today! :wink:

For me I will always be a true PC until Microsoft falls down because I know that Microsoft PC dominance will soon end! Another great software awaits and we have to keep moving forward that's the way of the life! :)

Umm, that day is here. Vista has already taken a nosedive, and everyone I know WON'T be upgrading because they can't afford the hardware requirements. I even priced a $600 Dell laptop, and stopped at $1600 just to get it to run Vista. NO THANK YOU!!!

Besides I haven't seen anything on this Vista that I can't already do on my Mac.

Get 40% OFF
untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » May 24th, 2007 12:50 pm

Yoshiko wrote:I have no idea for the near future, let's say 10 years or so. I think it really depends on marketing. Even if you designed a way better software, the other one can win, due to good marketing. I've spoken so many people who have never heard of Mac. (Oh, iPod! do they also make computers?)
I think none of them will win in the end, because software and hardware maybe will be the same. Or be something really different. You know, what this teacher said :roll:
So I think 'before the war is over' there will be a whole different approach to computers.
Well just a thougt, I'm not an expert :?

You're right about the marketing. Bill Gates is a wizard at polishing a turd, and marketing it so everyone wants it. Throw in dirt cheap hardware from different vendors, and boom, you have the majority of market share.

Then we have the updates, the patches, the virus protection, etc. It's like giving the customers the razor for free, and making them buy the blades!!

BTW, I'm forced to use a PC at work. I'm grateful I have a real computer (Mac) at home!!!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » May 25th, 2007 10:28 pm

I feel the same way BUT opposite to your opinion "I'm grateful to have a true PC with Windows Vista Ultimate at my house! 8) :wink:

Not even forced I wouldn't touch a Mac, not even at work or anywhere else! First dead! :twisted:

It's NOT my type and if I have to decide between Mac and Linux, I would prefer Linux! :twisted: 8)

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » May 26th, 2007 3:48 am

Whatever, this topic is closed for me.

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » May 26th, 2007 8:05 pm

untmdsprt wrote:Whatever, this topic is closed for me.

Untmdsprt-san! :wink:

It hurts so good! :twisted: 8) :wink:

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”