Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Japanese Pod 101: The Movie!

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Derek
Been Around a Bit

Postby Derek » March 31st, 2007 4:56 pm

G San wrote:Sorry Derek I had no idea you'd laid the ground works! I'll give you a share of the profits!

Thanks for all the interest and support. The movie's taking shape and should be ready very soon!

Good to hear...

I think that a 3 million dollar upfront rights agreement plus a 15% cut on all future profits (domestic and foreign , of course) with an added 25% cut of all licensing profits you may earn form the inevitable toy and video games that will no doubt follow. Now this wouldn't include the DVD sales, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I mean, we wouldn't want the lawyers to get involved, now would we? Especially given the fact that you have just admitted to blatantly and maliciously stealing my ideas for your own personal gain.

Sign here X_____________________________________

:P

G San
Been Around a Bit

Postby G San » May 8th, 2007 7:56 am

Just to let you all know Japanese Pod 101 The Movie will be premiering this Friday 11th May. I'm not crazy enough to go up against Spider-man 3!

I'll put a post in the forum to let you know how to find it. I hope you'll all enjoy it.

Get 40% OFF
Derek
Been Around a Bit

Postby Derek » May 9th, 2007 5:47 pm

That's good news, I was beginning to think that perhaps you had abandoned the idea altogether.

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”