Or sign up using Facebook

Englishclass101 and Japanesepod101

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

TevanAmadia
New in Town

Englishclass101 and Japanesepod101

Postby TevanAmadia » May 6th, 2015 1:16 pm

So hey,

I just recently got Japanesepod101 and became a premium member. I'm pretty serious about learning Japanese because I'm considering travelling and hopefully working there in the near future.

The main reason why I wish to use Japanesepod101 is for use on my mobile phone and I saw on the email I received:
"Simply download the free App and log in with your username and password shown above.

Click here to download the App for FREE!"

But the problem is, I can't seem to log in to that with my account details for Japanese101. I keep getting an error message, "The username or password you entered was not correct." although I'm damn sure they are. Are they two totally separate services or am I just having trouble logging in?

I've even tried changing both my username and password to no avail.

If I came across as rude, that wasn't my intention, I'm just trying to get this gosh dang app working. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

TevanAmadia
New in Town

Re: Englishclass101 and Japanesepod101

Postby TevanAmadia » May 8th, 2015 7:13 am

Erm, still no reply and it has been 2 days
Anyone ?

Get 40% OFF
adelholtz_499460
Established Presence

Postby adelholtz_499460 » May 8th, 2015 3:39 pm

Hi

i can't help you cause i don't fully understand what your problem is.
So you have a japanesepod101 account and trying to log in to englishpod101 app or vice versa?
What app did you download? There are multiple...
This one? http://www.japanesepod101.com/ill-app/

If so you have to choose your desired language in the settings of the app otherwise you won't be able to log in cause every 101.com page apparently has its own user system which is pretty inconvenient.

TevanAmadia
New in Town

Postby TevanAmadia » May 9th, 2015 5:41 am

Hi

i can't help you cause i don't fully understand what your problem is.
So you have a japanesepod101 account and trying to log in to englishpod101 app or vice versa?
What app did you download? There are multiple...
This one? http://www.japanesepod101.com/ill-app/

If so you have to choose your desired language in the settings of the app otherwise you won't be able to log in cause every 101.com page apparently has its own user system which is pretty inconvenient.

oooh. Thanks, got it.
Didn't realize when it asked me for either American or Japanese etc. that there were other companies linked to it. I thought it was asking for my spoken language.

Thanks for actually replying, it helped me figure out my problem.

Return to “Technical Support”