a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

No Reply From Customer Support

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

davegras6252
New in Town

No Reply From Customer Support

Postby davegras6252 » March 19th, 2014 10:35 am

I just became a premium member on March 10. I've sent three emails, to two different email addresses, beginning March 15 and have not heard back at all. What does "reply in a timely manner" mean to this company? I'd really like to know what the typical turnaround is because this could be a serious kink to my progress. And I just started!

The site itself seems impressive. Customer support? Not so much. :(

Sheegoth
Been Around a Bit

Re: No Reply From Customer Support

Postby Sheegoth » March 20th, 2014 3:24 am

davegras6252 wrote:I just became a premium member on March 10. I've sent three emails, to two different email addresses, beginning March 15 and have not heard back at all. What does "reply in a timely manner" mean to this company? I'd really like to know what the typical turnaround is because this could be a serious kink to my progress. And I just started!

The site itself seems impressive. Customer support? Not so much. :(

Hi there. I do not represent JapanesePod101.com, but I can give insight into my experience with customer support. I've contacted support twice now, and each time they replied within a 36-hour window. From my own experiences, the customer support is pretty good, so it strikes me as strange that you have been ignored for so long. Have you checked spam/junk folders for replies?
Sheegoth are large predatory creatures native to the frigid Phendrana Drifts region of Tallon IV from Metroid Prime.

Get 40% OFF
davegras6252
New in Town

Postby davegras6252 » March 20th, 2014 12:16 pm

Hi, thanks for your comments. Yes, I have. I use Yahoo email and every mail I've received from them as gone to my Inbox; that is, the advertisements, word of the day, my premium membership receipt, etc. I check the spam email before deleting it. No reply again today.

davegras6252
New in Town

Postby davegras6252 » March 20th, 2014 3:22 pm

UPDATE: Japanesepod101.com contacted me and said they intended to reply but there was a miscommunication on their end, hence the delay. My last email actually got a response in just a few hours and the response handled the situation well. I look forward to using this product. :)

Sheegoth
Been Around a Bit

Postby Sheegoth » March 20th, 2014 5:19 pm

davegras6252 wrote:UPDATE: Japanesepod101.com contacted me and said they intended to reply but there was a miscommunication on their end, hence the delay. My last email actually got a response in just a few hours and the response handled the situation well. I look forward to using this product. :)

良いですね。That's great. :D Let's do our best to learn Japanese! :mrgreen:
Sheegoth are large predatory creatures native to the frigid Phendrana Drifts region of Tallon IV from Metroid Prime.

davegras6252
New in Town

Postby davegras6252 » March 25th, 2014 6:37 pm

SECOND UPDATE: As mentioned I finally got a reply. They have me a discount and explained it was their error. BUT...they never replied to my questions so I emailed back within 30 minutes of getting that email. That was four days ago and still no reply. I emailed again about a day ago and same thing. I just send my SEVENTH email. This is unacceptable. :x

team.relationships
Expert on Something

Postby team.relationships » March 27th, 2014 2:09 am

Hello

The reply was sent to you couple of days ago. In case the e-mail did not go through I have re-sent it right now.

Sincerely
Piotr
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Technical Support”