Or sign up using Facebook

Flashcard decks gone missing!

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Zelg
Established Presence

Flashcard decks gone missing!

Postby Zelg » April 4th, 2013 12:18 am

こんにちは。
So I dont know if the two are connected but yesterday I had my account username Changed (formerly jocu196766) and today I log in for the first time with the new name and I immediately head over to my flashcards section and all my decks are gone except for two that I did not add: Study all (I had a study all but had a good amount of progress made in it and this one says 0%) and also one titled New Core 100 Deck. I do remember looking at the Core words the other day but dont recall even adding them to my flashcards.

Previously I had decks for each absolute beginner season 1 lesson up to I think lesson 21 and then a "spare words" deck for random words I confuse with each other to focus on.

My concern of course is a compromised account. Mostly though I am just irritated that I may have to go through each lesson and re-add all the decks again.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think.
ありがと。

mmmason8967
Expert on Something

Re: Flashcard decks gone missing!

Postby mmmason8967 » April 4th, 2013 7:55 am

Sounds like the decks you're seeing are the default ones that you get the first time you go to the flashcards.

I'm pretty sure that your flashcards are connected to your old username. I don't think they've vanished. The fastest fix is probably going to be to email and tell them the situation. Given your old username and your new username, it should be easy for them to move the decks over to your new username.

マイケル

Get 40% OFF
Zelg
Established Presence

Postby Zelg » April 4th, 2013 6:22 pm

Will do. ty.

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » April 7th, 2013 2:37 am

Zelg-san, マイケルsan,
kon'nichiwa :D
Thank you so much for your perfect guidance, マイケルsan!
Zelg-san, hope you can get your account fixed soon :wink:

Natsuko(奈津子),
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Technical Support”