a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

2 year Premium Subscription

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

sailor_sisters
New in Town

2 year Premium Subscription

Postby sailor_sisters » February 21st, 2013 10:37 pm

Hello. On Nov. 27, 2012 I signed up for the black friday deal...50% off premium and used it to buy the 2 year premium. Today, however, I got an email at 3:39 am (pst) saying I had just bought another 2 year premium for full price. I was wondering if maybe there was a glitch or something. All I know is that I did not sign up for another 2 years three months after buying the same subscription at half price. Did this happen to others? Can I get my money back on the duplicate 2 year since I myself didn't buy it?

-Savannah (sailor_sisters)

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Re: 2 year Premium Subscription

Postby community.japanese » February 22nd, 2013 1:35 am

Dear Savannah

Thank you for your message. It looks like you had 2 overlapping subscriptions. We will of course refund you the last payment within next 24h. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely
Piotr
Team JapanesePod101.com

Get 40% OFF
sailor_sisters
New in Town

Re: 2 year Premium Subscription

Postby sailor_sisters » February 22nd, 2013 2:33 am

Thank you for getting back to me. I got scared there for a moment, but now I feel silly that it was something so simple! :oops: I'll be sure to remember next time I pay for a subscription :D どうもありがとうございます! I really enjoy how kind and patient the Innovative team is with your subscribers. Keep up the good work! :mrgreen: :kokoro:

Return to “Technical Support”