a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Downloading backlog in Itunes.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

xxxScorpion
New in Town

Downloading backlog in Itunes.

Postby xxxScorpion » January 23rd, 2013 3:36 am

Where is the option to download all of the past content on Itunes? I can't seem to find anything other than 3 different options with varying amounts of random lessons. Clicking the basic feed option brings me to the same thing as well.

Basic member

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Re: Downloading backlog in Itunes.

Postby Jessi » January 23rd, 2013 5:21 am

Hi xxxScorpion ,
Thanks for posting!
In iTunes, can you try right-clicking the list of JPOD lessons that you see, and then click on "Show all available episodes"? It may take a few minutes, but the entire list of past lessons should show up. Please let me know if that doesn't work.
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF
xxxScorpion
New in Town

Postby xxxScorpion » January 23rd, 2013 5:36 am

Thanks for the reply.

I've gotten that far now and see a large list of lessons but don't see an option to download all.

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » January 23rd, 2013 7:58 am

Hello again,
I think it's going to depend on which version of iTunes you're using - before there used to be a button that said "Get All". In the latest version of iTunes, it's still there, but not as obvious:
http://screencast.com/t/6lTWpixmrE4

If you click on List, you'll see your podcasts arranged like this. The arrow icon next to the title of your podcast is the one that gives you the option to download everything. Please try that and let us know if it works.
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Return to “Technical Support”