a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

premium feed what's it do?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

paulwalth7002
Been Around a Bit

premium feed what's it do?

Postby paulwalth7002 » September 29th, 2012 11:41 pm

I followed the instructions and whatnot but it doesn't seem to do anything. iTunes runs, and it makes me enter my login etc. then nothing happens. I kind of thought there would be all the episodes downloaded that I selected. I was trying to get Season 4 lower intermediate and the JLPT 3 and 4 programs. When I look at podcasts I see the same ones that were there already (I'm not sure how what's there got to be there, seems a bit random). I have Advanced audio blog s5 #19, lower intermediate S6 16, News 136, beginner s6 15, advanced audio blog s4 9, newbie lesson s3 14, beginner lesson s2 24, and upper beginner 11.

mmmason8967
Expert on Something

Re: premium feed what's it do?

Postby mmmason8967 » September 30th, 2012 7:34 am

I've got the Premium Feed too. It has pretty much all the audio, video and PDF files that JapanesePod101 has ever done; altogether there are over 13,000 items.

I'm a bit mystified when you say "I see the same ones that were there already there". Do you mean you already had a JP101 podcast set up in iTunes? What you should be seeing now is a podcast called JapanesePod101 | Premium Feed; if you're seeing something else, maybe that's the problem.

マイケル

Get 40% OFF
Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Re: premium feed what's it do?

Postby Jessi » October 9th, 2012 6:24 am

Hi Paul,
As Michael says, you should see an option under Podcasts that says JapanesePod101 | Premium Feed. Try double clicking on that to see a list of the available files. If you only see what looks like a partial list, try right clicking inside the list, and choose the "Show All Available Episodes" option. Note that it may take awhile to load, because there are thousands of files.
Please let us know if you still need help.
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Return to “Technical Support”