a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Question about payment

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

MarcusAseth
Been Around a Bit

Question about payment

Postby MarcusAseth » July 9th, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi,I have a question,is it possible to pay for the 24 month basic subscription in the moment I am subscribing?
Because if I get it right,if I chose that subscription I have to pay after 24 month,& I totally don't like it because I can't know if in 24 months I will have the money,so I want to pay all in the moment I am subscribing,is it possible?

MarcusAseth
Been Around a Bit

Postby MarcusAseth » July 9th, 2012 6:12 pm

actually,forget my question,I don't want to subscribe to this place anymore,because in the upgrade page it claims "4$ per month" making me thinking I can use it for a month paying 4$,then you find is actually 8$ per month & 4$ per month (if you agree to subscribe 24 moths),& I totally don't like "not clears" transactions.

Get 40% OFF
jaehwi
Established Presence

Hi

Postby jaehwi » July 10th, 2012 2:06 am

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that. If there would be anything that we can help you, feel free to let us know.

Thanks.

Jae / JapanesePod101.com

MarcusAseth
Been Around a Bit

Re: Question about payment

Postby MarcusAseth » March 27th, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi,it's me again,some months have passed & I got over the disappointment of thinking that was 4$ for 1 month basic subscription instead of 8$ &I'm actually subscribed,lol I didn't even remember why I got so upset about :mrgreen:

Anyway,I find your lessons very useful,keep up the excellent work :wink:

jaehwi
Established Presence

Re: Question about payment

Postby jaehwi » March 28th, 2013 1:36 am

Hi,

Thank you for your new message : ) We're glad to hear that you made the subscription and you're enjoying our lessons.

If you have any questions while learning Japanese, feel free to leave us a comment so that we can help you improve your Japanese more.

Thank you again!

Jae
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Technical Support”