Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Blog changes and photo/graphic lessons...

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Flinxpip
New in Town

Blog changes and photo/graphic lessons...

Postby Flinxpip » July 9th, 2008 11:09 pm

I posted a few weeks ago saying I would love it if you guys offered the audio blog in a blog only(no commentary) format on iTunes. I don't really want to go through 10 minutes for the blog, I prefer just 2 minutes of monologue.

The other thing is I would love to see some sort of lesson dealing with the Japanese A/C remote control. This thing is packed full of kanji and kind of tough to decode them.

I know how to use mine at home but at work there are like 5-6 different machines so if I knew what the standard kanjis were I would not wind up accidentally turning on the heater by mistake. I think some kind of video lesson or a lesson with a graphic in the pdf would be nice.

dat5h
Been Around a Bit

Postby dat5h » July 11th, 2008 12:05 am

I agree with Flinxpip. It would be nice if you offered the Audio Blog with only the monologue, just like in the newer lessons where the dialogs is available separately.

Also, your point about the AC remote reminds me that a lot of electronic devices have kanji all over them and you don't want to press the wrong button! I think the AC remote or the spiffy toilet would be a funny episode and could give a lot of interesting kanji. Good ideas, Flinxpip!
デレック
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Japanese Lesson Suggestions”