a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Is possible to Learn through a story?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

sodapple
Established Presence

Is possible to Learn through a story?

Postby sodapple » July 8th, 2008 5:03 pm

:idea: I would like a new and interesting way to learn, what about to write a story and learning the japanese from the easier to some intermediate or advanced level through a story, a single story of course. I suggest this because not everybody learn at the same speed for me is more easier something fast and focus on vocab and grammar, and it's funny heard the people (Peter, Naomi, Sakura, etc...) comment lessons but is so slooooooow... :cry: and every lesson comes 1 in a week so I will finish to learn Japanese maybe when the scientists discovered the way to learn the language taking a pill... :? of course 8) at this point to suggest something like this look like some very weird but who knows...

oh! :shock: I take the idea from here OF COURSE I don't want japanesepod copy a learning method but that they take this idea and make some better, ah! don't misunderstand me I like Japanesepod :techprob:

:wink: またね!私の英語はよくないですから、ごめんなさい。
Last edited by sodapple on July 15th, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

spidey
Established Presence

Re: Is possible to Learn through a story?

Postby spidey » July 10th, 2008 3:07 am

sodapple wrote::idea: I would like a new and interesting way to learn......maybe the scientists discovered the way to learn the language taking a pill... :? of course 8) at this point to suggest something like this look like some very weird but who knows...
:wink: またね!

新しい
The new pill is called Men's Pocky Bitter! (CHOCOLATE).

Get 40% OFF
Rod Wadd
Been Around a Bit

Postby Rod Wadd » July 10th, 2008 4:40 am

You mean, is it possible for you to learn through writing a story? I think that would be an awesome way to learn.

Return to “Japanese Lesson Suggestions”