a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

counting

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

glitch452
New in Town

counting

Postby glitch452 » February 16th, 2008 6:26 am

i would appreciate, if there isn't already a counting lesson.

kitty-chan
Established Presence

Postby kitty-chan » February 16th, 2008 1:14 pm

I think there are a bunch of them somewhere. 8) 8) 8)

But don't you think that would be boring to listen to? I mean just saying numbers? :? :? :?

ichi ni san shi go roku nana hachi etc...

Probably makes more sense to study numbers on your own, cuz it's just memorization. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Get 40% OFF
markystar
Site Admin

Postby markystar » February 16th, 2008 1:42 pm

kitty-chan is right there are a few lessons on the topic already... and it will likely be covered again. (actually the newbie series "Nihongo Dojo" is going thru counting right now!)

the old Newbie lesson 7-9 are all about numbers.

Newbie 35, 36, 37; 60, 61 are all about numbers too! (Nihongo Dojo)

if I remember correctly, some of the review tracks for the Nihongo Dojo lessons practice counters.

by the way, each lesson has tags for "topic," "function," "grammar" etc...
if you do a search for numbers or math or something and find a lesson about a topic or grammar item that you are interested in, clicking the tag will pull up all the related items.
(some of the old lessons aren't tagged very well, but the new ones are pretty thorough.)
the reason i mention it, is if you find one lesson about "counting" you can easily get to all the other lessons. as there are more than 600 lessons, it's probably pretty intimidating to just browse through them. so the tags are a great way to navigate the lesson content!

ganbatte kudasai!
ねぇ、ねぇ、私前にバンドキャンプでさ…

Return to “Japanese Lesson Suggestions”