a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Review tracks for all lessons

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

the.great.davoo_502942
New in Town

Review tracks for all lessons

Postby the.great.davoo_502942 » December 1st, 2014 4:31 pm

So I'd been listening to the first 35 or so beginner lessons (which I got from my free trial) for a handful of months until my small attention span is forced to grapple onto them. I finally got a Basic account so I can get more and support this excellent podcast. I was looking through the early ones to see if I missed any, and saw that the "Review" tracks were only available for the Premium membership.

And I was like, dang, those would be really helpful. I already had a few, and knew that they would be extremely helpful to me as a way to solidify the knowledge. So I then went and got a Premium membership, only to then see that there's only Review tracks for the first ten lessons or so :lol:

I dunno maybe I'm missing something. I'm a working man; I've only so much time to spend on a website (it's why I am using these podcasts almost exclusively and learning Japanese writing at a much slower pace).

Anyway, if ya'll could make Review tracks exactly like the existing ones for every lesson, that would be extremely useful for me personally. I know that would be a huge undertaking at this point, though I have a suspicion it could somewhat boost memberships for a long time.

See I'm sure a lot of people are like me and use the podcasts almost exclusively, and having something new like a Review track coming out every day would guarantee those people would continue to be subscribed every month as it comes out, instead of subscribing every once and a while to download more.

adelholtz_499460
Established Presence

Re: Review tracks for all lessons

Postby adelholtz_499460 » December 1st, 2014 6:45 pm

Hi
i recommend you switch over to the nihongo dojo series.
Its smth like:
absolute beginner 1-2
newbie season 1-2
beginner season 4 and so on

Alle these series have review tracks and its actually the newer content. If you studied Beginner Season 1 up until now, you should start with newbie Season 1 as that would be about the level of knowledge you should have by now.

Hope this helps a little.

regards

Get 40% OFF
community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » December 8th, 2014 7:46 am

Adelholtz さん、
こんにちは。
Thank you for sharing your opinion.

Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

lauralanda
Expert on Something

Postby lauralanda » December 9th, 2014 1:55 am

Hi the.great.davoo,

Thank you for posting!
We appreciate your opinion and suggestions.
We recommend you to try the Beginner Season 3: http://www.japanesepod101.com/2008/01/0 ... artment-1/
There you have reviews and extra resources available! :D
We have been improving our series in every season, meaning that Season 3 is better than the previous seasons ;)
Please, let us know if you have questions.

Sincerely,
Laura
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Feature Requests”