a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Kanji flashcard suggestion

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

NihongoWaBenkyotte_500383
Been Around a Bit

Kanji flashcard suggestion

Postby NihongoWaBenkyotte_500383 » July 10th, 2014 1:14 am

I use this site as one of my tools for studying. I find that the best way for me to keep things fresh is by studying every day, but maybe using a different tool every so often. So for me, having a way to customize the way we study on this website helps keep things fresh. One way I wanted to suggest was having the ability to tag flashcards. For example, if I want to study food, I would like the ability to study flashcards that deal with food. Or if I want to study kitchen items. Animals. Whatever it may be, we could help you classify your flashcards for you if we could do tagging. Anki supports this feature, and I use it to do topical study and quick cramming when I need it.

Also, it would be nice if there was a way to toggle Kanji, as that is one of the hardest things about learning the language, and there is a period of time (lasting years!) where you need to have that turned on all the time.

I'm new here, and I love the website. Great study tool for me. :D Thank you.

lauralanda
Expert on Something

Re: Kanji flashcard suggestion

Postby lauralanda » July 14th, 2014 9:09 am

Hi NihongoWaBenkyotte,

Thank you for posting!
If you want to study Japanese Vocabulary words by topic, we recommend you to use our "Custom Lists App". Please, find more information about it on this link:
http://www.japanesepod101.com/custom-lists/

If you have any question, feel free to let us know.

Cheers,
Laura
Team JapanesePod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Feature Requests”