a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Upgrading Needs Some Work

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

masonc2635
New in Town

Upgrading Needs Some Work

Postby masonc2635 » September 27th, 2013 8:16 pm

I am not sure if this is the right spot for this. Feel free to move it if needed.

I have the Premium membership. I got it last January. And I got it for a 2 year term. Well, it seems that I am going to have to wait until my current sub runs out to try and get the Plus. When I try to upgrade, it doesn't take my current subscription into account with the pricing. It wants to charge me for the full amount of Premium Plus as if I didn't have a subscription at all.

If the Premium Plus is $26 and the Premium is $10 then if I want to upgrade then I should only have to pay the $16 difference since i already have Premium.

So I hope you guys will modify your payment system to allow for this.

Thanks.

cloa513ch2629
Established Presence

Re: Upgrading Needs Some Work

Postby cloa513ch2629 » September 28th, 2013 12:30 am

They won't change their pricing but you might get a person to contact you to allow you to postpone your Premium subscription until after Premium+ expires or just get a refund on the Premium plan. Premium+ is worthless as a Japanese level assessment or teaching - its just some guy sending some penpal like expressions in both English and Japanese and asking for reply and he never gives an useful feedback or does any teaching. He has no enthusiasm to even keep in contact.

Get 40% OFF
community.japanese
Expert on Something

Re: Upgrading Needs Some Work

Postby community.japanese » October 1st, 2013 11:05 pm

Hello

Thank you for your e-mail. Due to technical limitation we are not able to purchase "the difference". The usual way of working with upgrade is that we refund the unused portion of your premium subscription. You will need to sign up for premium plus separately.

For more information please contact us at

Sincerely
Piotr
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Feature Requests”