a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Export My word bank

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

snozle
New in Town

Export My word bank

Postby snozle » September 29th, 2006 5:13 pm

I want to say that I love all the new features in the premium section and I just signed up for a 12 month subscription.

I have been using a memorization program called genius for OSX. It has an algorithm similar to supermemo in order to determine when to repeat. I have been importing the vocabulary words from the lessons manually which is quite cumbersome. My request is for there to be a way to export the vocabulary from each lesson and from your personal word bank (preferably from each lesson so that you can add only new vocab) in an excel spreadsheet or tab-delimited text file.

Keep up the great work! Thank you.

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » January 6th, 2011 7:15 am

Hello, and thank you for your feedback!
We have received a lot of similar feedback regarding our WordBank, and we have just recently given the WordBank a major overhaul :)
We have included the ability to group words into lists, export your wordbank, change display settings, and much more!
You can find a complete explanation of the new features here:

http://blogs.japanesepod101.com/blog/20 ... ancements/

We hope you enjoy the new features - please feel free to leave us any feedback you may have 8)
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Feature Requests”