a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

combining flashcards decks

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

chonnyfonny696924
Established Presence

combining flashcards decks

Postby chonnyfonny696924 » April 8th, 2013 8:55 am

Is there a possibility I can combine flashcard decks?? Going through the newbie lessons and adding vocab words to the flashcards and turns out I have ALOT of decks.. Can I just put several decks into one??
Thanks
Chonny

mmmason8967
Expert on Something

Re: combining flashcards decks

Postby mmmason8967 » April 8th, 2013 10:40 am

chonnyfonny696924 wrote:Is there a possibility I can combine flashcard decks?? Going through the newbie lessons and adding vocab words to the flashcards and turns out I have ALOT of decks.. Can I just put several decks into one??

Yes, you can.  :D

Hover over one of your decks and click the Edit button when it appears. This will open the screen where you update the settings for the deck. At the bottom there is a list of the words in the deck. Tick the ones you want to move, then click the Add cards to... button. Select the deck you want to move the cards to, then click the OK button.

Once you've done it, you can delete the deck that you moved (actually the cards were copied, not moved).

The main thing to note is that you edit the deck that you're going to move into the master deck, not the master deck.

マイケル

Get 40% OFF
community.japanese
Expert on Something

Re: combining flashcards decks

Postby community.japanese » April 10th, 2013 5:13 am

chonnyfonny696924-san, マイケルsan,
kon'nichiwa!
Thank you very much for your kind help, マイケルsan!! :D
chonnyfonny696924-san, how did it work? Did you manage arranging your decks? Hope so :wink:

Natsuko(奈津子),
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Feature Requests”