Or sign up using Facebook

Brief Feedback on My Flashcards

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

bedfordhawks8153
New in Town

Brief Feedback on My Flashcards

Postby bedfordhawks8153 » July 24th, 2011 8:16 pm

Dear JapanesePod101,

The new My Flashcards functionality is just terrific. However, I feel only two things stand in the way of making this new tool as useful as it could be:

1) Currently, the front of the flashcard can only be seen once: When I flip a card over by clicking on it, there is no way to flip the card again to see the front. With "real" (i.e., paper) flashcards, I often will flip a card front and back several times to associate what is written on the front of the card with its meaning on the back before moving onto the next card. Could you please consider adding this functionality to My Flashcards?

2) This appears to be a bug: I prefer to view kana on the back of the card to help reinforce the pronouncation of kanji characters, so I change the settings for my decks accordingly. However, when I import words directly from any of the Japanese Core Word lists, kana display on the back of the card shows only "#{kana}" where the kana characters ought to be. Kana is shown properly, however, if words are imported directly from My Word Bank.

As always, thank you for continuing to provide so many useful resources to those learning Japanese!

\\ リンカス
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Feature Requests”