Or sign up using Facebook

My Lessons Bank

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

mypodjap
New in Town

My Lessons Bank

Postby mypodjap » January 29th, 2010 4:31 pm

Good day !

A feature that would be very useful to me, (and also insure my monthly premium subscription almost to eternity :wink: ) would be if you could add a feature like a

"My Lessons Bank"

I envision that as I scan/browse for lessons of interest to me, and consider my learning strategy - I could create a lesson index- or "bank" of lesson links to lessons across all categories, selected by me for future learning or review or whatever.

What would be even more awesome is if I could have "groups" that I can name within "My Lessons Bank" :P :D

This would also really accelerate my learning Japanese as I would be grouping things by interest to me.

Thank-you, in advance, for your consideration.

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » February 8th, 2010 4:02 am

mypodjap-san,
Thank you for your suggestion! I think it's a good one - I'm passing it onto our tech team :D
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF
julian_81015
New in Town

Postby julian_81015 » February 9th, 2010 8:09 am

I'm going to second this suggestion. One of JPODs biggest strengths is its sheer amount of dialogs/ lessons - but as is always the case, the more there is, the more inconsistent and difficult to organize it gets. I'd love a feature like this, especially if I could also download it to my iPod and save myself hours of doing it manually.

xmoonsirenx
Been Around a Bit

Postby xmoonsirenx » February 9th, 2010 5:08 pm

I third that opinion! :D.

It would be fantastic to be able to have a feature such as that. It would be very useful to be able to pick out the lessons in the order I prefer. That way we can choose what we want to learn right away and put aside other lessons for future reviewing. I personally want to focus on phrases at the moment so if this feature were implemented I would rush to collect all the "survival phrases" lessons and pair them up with other related lessons and in that manner I can reach my goal faster.

Thanks JPOD team for considering this suggestion! doumo arigatou gozaimasu :)

Return to “Feature Requests”