Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Miki-san Back To JP101 Again!!^^

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

thomathos
New in Town

Postby thomathos » September 20th, 2009 9:51 pm

I really enjoyed the way Miki's blogs ran. I liked how there was some talk about the blogs in Japanese after Miki had read her piece. Maybe you could bring that into Yuris blogs?

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » December 14th, 2009 8:07 pm

thomathos wrote:I really enjoyed the way Miki's blogs ran. I liked how there was some talk about the blogs in Japanese after Miki had read her piece. Maybe you could bring that into Yuris blogs?

Thomathos-san! :wink:

That's great idea! 8) I hope that the new male audio blog voice makes a good job. I'm very happy that Yuri-san is gone! I'm sorry JP101 but she wanted to replace Miki-san and no one can replace Miki-san never period. :mrgreen:

Get 40% OFF
Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » August 31st, 2011 3:36 pm

Mina-san! :wink:

Since the earthquake that happen in Japan on March 2011, does anyone know if Miki-san is ok? or any news about her lately? Since she block me from her Mixi account long time ago because I propose her marriage, I don't know anything about her. Please if you are her friend on Mixi or have communication with her by phone or email, let me know about her by posting here. Well thank you for your time and wait for some news! :)

Return to “Feature Requests”