a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

iriver-suitable for ilearning?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Yizzo
New in Town

iriver-suitable for ilearning?

Postby Yizzo » April 28th, 2007 4:11 pm

i'm thinking of buying an iriver and was wondering if it is compatable with the ilearning centre. i know they were originally different companies but apparantly apple bought them over 3 years ago-they both use itunes.
has anyone tried downloading on2 iriver? does it work?
thanks

Bueller_007
Expert on Something

Re: iriver-suitable for ilearning?

Postby Bueller_007 » April 28th, 2007 4:23 pm

Yizzo wrote:i'm thinking of buying an iriver and was wondering if it is compatable with the ilearning centre. i know they were originally different companies but apparantly apple bought them over 3 years ago-they both use itunes.
has anyone tried downloading on2 iriver? does it work?
thanks

Apple didn't buy them, and iRiver doesn't use iTunes, at least not without some kind of accessory software.

I really doubt that iLearning Center would work.

Get 40% OFF
Yizzo
New in Town

Postby Yizzo » April 28th, 2007 4:33 pm

yeh just rang a friend. realised apple does not own iriver (i googled it and believed some fake article) but my friend uses some sort of synching thing for iriver and itunes.

Bueller_007
Expert on Something

Postby Bueller_007 » April 28th, 2007 4:40 pm

Yizzo wrote:yeh just rang a friend. realised apple does not own iriver (i googled it and believed some fake article) but my friend uses some sort of synching thing for iriver and itunes.

Ask your friend if it supports XML notes. If not, it definitely won't work. Even if it does, I think there's probably some stuff in the XML that's iPod specific (i.e., directory locations, etc.) so I really doubt that you'd get the full-featured version.

Return to “Feature Requests”