Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

J-Dorama

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

MeLLeoNae
New in Town

Postby MeLLeoNae » April 26th, 2008 11:23 pm

My all time favorite is of course Hanadan (hana yori dango)! I simply can't wait for the movie this summer :D . I missed the chance of seeing the cast when they shot one of the scenes here. I was sooo mad.

Anyways, I recommend Hana Kimi and also Zettai Kareshi which is currently right now.

johnpa
Been Around a Bit

Postby johnpa » June 4th, 2008 7:42 am

J-Dorama isn't my favorite form of entertainment, but there seem to be a lot of amusing series. And I appreciate the idealistic virtues that many of them try to portray.
"Gokusen" has a lot of idealism and very amusing actress (Nakama Yukie) but it is kind of predictable. Not to mention I was spoiled by the anime version.
So far, my favorite is "Akihabara@Deep" (a bunch of social misfits join forces to save Akihabara from a power mad capitalist). I'm looking foreward to the day when I've learned enough Japanese to read the novel.
"Jikou Keisatsu" (Odagiri Joe as a nerdy policeman that solves cases which have gone beyond the statute of limitation) is a close second, but it's a little inconsistent. Some of the episodes have a very unique (maybe even surreal) brand of humor. Others are just plain silly.

"Liar Game" sure looks good. It'll probably be the next one I watch.

PS. Regarding food. "Kuitan" is a fun series, but I didn't find the food imagery that appetizing. "Bambino", on the other hand, wasn't that interesting of a story but the food looked GREAT!
Last edited by johnpa on June 4th, 2008 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Get 40% OFF
elau1986
Been Around a Bit

Postby elau1986 » June 4th, 2008 8:29 am

I watch anything with Horikita Maki in it :D

animeotaku
New in Town

Postby animeotaku » September 2nd, 2008 7:32 am

try taiyou no uta

Nianna
New in Town

Postby Nianna » September 12th, 2008 12:26 am

I'm currently watching Maou *which ends tomorrow =(*

binz
Been Around a Bit

Postby binz » October 29th, 2008 6:21 pm

I have a sub-par internet connection so I am looking to buy Hana Yori Dango Season 2 off the web. I'm thinking ebay. My only worry is the quality of the subtitles. Are copies found on ebay generally good with that? I got season one off a friend with SARS-fanclub subs, and they were great. Just wondering what my options are.

minty247_
Been Around a Bit

Postby minty247_ » November 10th, 2008 12:38 pm

Currently watching 1 Pound Gospel.
I'm looking to watch Scrap Teacher ~kyoushi saisei~ next.

^Liar game is REALLY good. I reccommend it to anyone who likes mysteries or psychology

Nianna
New in Town

Postby Nianna » November 19th, 2008 1:22 am

currently watching Ryuusei no kizuna and Bloody Monday *this one is kinda addictive ^^UU*

tanitayou
Been Around a Bit

Postby tanitayou » January 6th, 2010 9:07 am

Hi everyone!
The topic of the first lesson of lower Int is "blood type".This is a very important topic in Japanese culture.
If you are interested in , last year a drama was aired .the title is "KETSUEKIGATA BETSU ONNA GA KEKKON SURU HOUHOU".
more informations on the site www.D-addicts.com!

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » January 6th, 2010 10:56 am

tanitayouさん、
Thanks for that recommendation! I actually remember when they aired that drama on TV, but I wasn't able to watch it :( It looks interesting though! But it'd be more interesting if I knew my own blood type... :? :lol:
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

binz
Been Around a Bit

Postby binz » April 16th, 2010 6:00 pm

I am looking for subtitle files for the last few episodes of First Kiss...anyone know where I can find them please?

salivia_baker
Been Around a Bit

Postby salivia_baker » April 17th, 2010 2:29 am

Did you try SARS Fansubs?

I don't know what the last episode is but they have it subbed up to episode 11

Return to “Japanese Food & Entertainment”