a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

CoCo Ichiban Curry House 1300g curry challenge

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

jkid
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

CoCo Ichiban Curry House 1300g curry challenge

Postby jkid » November 7th, 2008 10:41 am

Does anyone have any information on this? People I have spoken to about it say that if you can eat the 1300 grams within a given time limit it is free. I am wanting to know if this is true and if there is a time limit, what it is?

Thanks in advance.

hatch_jp
Expert on Something

Postby hatch_jp » November 9th, 2008 3:51 pm

Coco ichiban used to offer the service that eating 1300g of Curry Rice within 20 minutes was free.
However, they stopped it about 5 years ago.
You can't challenge it any more.

Get 40% OFF
jkid

Postby jkid » November 10th, 2008 4:53 am

You can't challenge it any more.

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I just saw a display outside the shop with 1300g challenge on it so I assumed it was possible.

jkid

Postby jkid » November 11th, 2008 5:17 pm

Just to let everyone know, I was able to take part in the challenge, I was not able to finish it all unfortunately :)

john10074
New in Town

Postby john10074 » May 8th, 2010 5:54 am

I need to mail some prescriptions to my brother in Japan (I'm in the US) since he needs to stay 28 days longer than he originally planned. The drugs are legal in Japan, but he can't get the prescription filled at a Japanese pharmacy.The problem I'm seeing is that normally, you'd need a Yakkan Shoumei to import more than 30 days of meds; and for a short time, my brother will be in possession of more than 30 days worth. But I won't be sending more than 30 days worth of meds! (ARGH!)It takes ~2-3 weeks total to receive a Yakkan Shoumei, and I need to send the meds by Wednesday next week to get them to him on time.So, if anyone has any relevant experience, it would be greatly appreciated. I've never had to send medication internationally before, so any info on that is welcome.(I'm trying to weed through the Japanese Customs webpage, and it's been pretty unhelpful all around. Also contacted the embassy in DC, and they just referred me to the same site.)

===================================
ecommerce web hosting ===== budget web hosting ===== adult website hosting ===== flash templates

Return to “Japanese Food & Entertainment”