a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Question about the dollar yen exchange

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

luckyone
New in Town

Question about the dollar yen exchange

Postby luckyone » June 30th, 2010 5:04 pm

Where in narita airport or tokyo is the best to change dollar for yen ?? Thanks so much

Psy
Expert on Something

Postby Psy » July 1st, 2010 1:07 am

Pretty much any major bank will be able to change money, and you can also find money exchange windows at almost any airport that has international connections (Narita, Centrair, etc.). Go in with a few set phrases and you won't have any problems. The rates are probably better outside of airports, though these days it sucks wherever you go.
High time to finish what I've started. || Anki vocabulary drive: 5,000/10k. Restart coming soon. || Dig my Road to Katakana tutorial on the App store.

Get 40% OFF
luckyone
New in Town

Postby luckyone » July 1st, 2010 1:39 am

Psy wrote:Pretty much any major bank will be able to change money, and you can also find money exchange windows at almost any airport that has international connections (Narita, Centrair, etc.). Go in with a few set phrases and you won't have any problems. The rates are probably better outside of airports, though these days it sucks wherever you go.

I know it sucks, and the worst thing, is that I live in Mexico, and the mexican peso is horrible compared to yen, 2 years ago, when we went to Japan, it was so good the rate here in Mexico, but now its so expensive, so we will try to see if we change some here and some there in Japan
ありがとうございます。

Return to “Visiting Japan”