Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Going to japan for 9 weeks (second time)

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

2Dcube
New in Town

Going to japan for 9 weeks (second time)

Postby 2Dcube » March 16th, 2007 6:15 pm

Hey fellow japanese-learners

Next summer I'm going to Japan for the second year in a row. 9 weeks, Juli and August. Maybe not the best months to go, but I also study you know.

So, last year I saw a lot of Tokyo, a lot of Temples, Hiroshima, a bit of Okinawa/Fukuoka/Osaka. This time we (me and a friend of mine) plan to go to the north (Hokkaido), South-Korea, Osaka, Nagasaki, Okinawa again (this time no typhoons please :roll: ) and more.

More:
Yeah, what else? By searching on Japan-Guide.com it's like there's almost nothing in between Tokyo and Hokkaido, except for Nikko. We've seen to many temples already, so not so sure if we want to see Nikko. What else is there?

Also, any anime conventions/expo's in Japan next summer? I can't find anything on the internet! I'd love to see some cosplayers.

So, what else we really need to check out? Any of those "secret" places nobody knows about? Because all the famous stuff we've already seen or we don't bother.

Jesse :D

Edit: Oh yeah, can someone invite me for Mixi please? Should be great to meet some Japanese. Thanks!
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Visiting Japan”