Or sign up using Facebook

Beginner Level Study Partner Via Skype US

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

sadaaf1842344
New in Town

Beginner Level Study Partner Via Skype US

Postby sadaaf1842344 » December 18th, 2012 5:31 am

Konnichiwa Minasan :)
I just love saying whatever little I have learned so far. I graduated college last year and I am working right now. I love learning languages and I am learning Japanese now.
I live in the US. I am looking to study with someone who is at a beginner level. In short, I need a study buddy. It would be fantastic if it is someone who lives near by me. ( I live in Dallas, Texas). I am sure that will be almost impossible to find ( :s) so I want to study with someone via Skype.

It is easier to work with someone time-wise who lives in the US. Please let me know if you would be interested.

P.S. I love animes. Lets discuss that too in between our study! :P

Thank you!!

thecowsaysbark4652
New in Town

Re: Beginner Level Study Partner Via Skype US

Postby thecowsaysbark4652 » December 21st, 2012 4:11 am

はじめまして! ;u; 私はAerialです。
I live in Texas too, and I am also wanting a study partner. XD I have a skype too, if you would like to message sometime~ :oiwai:
My skype is thecowsaysbark.

Get 40% OFF
Chi_chi_chibi
New in Town

Postby Chi_chi_chibi » February 11th, 2013 4:01 am

Hi! I've been looking for someone to study with using Skype also! I live in the US and I've been studying Japanese for 10 years. I've been wanting to get a group Skype study going so that I can practice a lot and help other people as well. =3
Even though my reading and writing level is advanced, my speaking level is only intermediate because I don't know anyone who speaks Japanese and it's been hard trying to find someone to practice with. @ o @
So if you still need a study buddy, please add me on Skype @ chibikitsunewarrior!
Also, please include where you got my user name and who you are in the message when you add me so I know to add you! ;D

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » February 12th, 2013 1:19 pm

kon'nichiwa, minasan! :D
it seems you all can be study buddies :wink:

Many JapanesePod101.com listeners are looking for study buddy on Skype and there're some separate forums going on.
So you might want to check other threads too!

Good luck everyone, and please feel free to ask us any questions! We're happy to help you too :D

Natsuko(奈津子),
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Practice Japanese - 日本語を練習しましょう”