a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Work Visa (AIESEC)

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

jholowka4044
New in Town

Work Visa (AIESEC)

Postby jholowka4044 » March 17th, 2010 3:53 am

Some of you might know about this student organization called AIESEC that let's you go on an international working internship. Best I've been able to tell is that to obtain a working Visa in Japan through the program you need to be a returning student... but I'm not! I've just graduated and intend to do an international internship to finalize this process!

Anyone familiar enough with AIESEC in Japan to clarify this? Or does anyone know what the general requirements are to obtain a work visa for Japan if you come on your own?

mieth
Expert on Something

Postby mieth » March 17th, 2010 3:47 pm

if you have already graduated and have you degree then you should have zero problem. Just find you job and make you contract with the new company and include it with your application.

For those that haven't graduated it is still possible to get a work visa if you have three years of working experience related to the field that you are applying for if it is related to translation, language instruction, sales, or special ways of thought required for international business.
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Working & Studying in Japan”