a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

E-Japanese.co.uk

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Lukerz
New in Town

E-Japanese.co.uk

Postby Lukerz » December 4th, 2006 10:40 pm

Hey, it's my first post on these forums so I thought I'd try and get some good first impressions by posting a review :D

I just finished my first lesson with E-Japanese and it was really worth it. They do a sort of live lesson thing over MSN Messenger. They have a booking form to book lessons on, but I took the trial lesson with them and you get that a different way.

So yea I booked a trial lesson with them. To book a trial lesson I had to add to my MSN contacts and ask them for a trial lesson. Normally you book it through the booking form on the site, but there's also instant booking (where you book a lesson immediately without using the form if a teacher is on MSN, which is what I did for the trial lesson).

It cost me £1.99 (they gave me a link to pay through PayPal) and lasted about 20 - 25 minutes, and they taught me a few things like numbers and basic greetings. This is part of the trial lesson I think, and their other lessons are designed to last much longer (at least an hour for most of them). You can choose how long you want your lessons to last as well (from what I saw on the booking form).

I'm going to book another lesson with them in a few days I think. The trial lesson I had was really good, and a nice change from text books and stuff. The teacher was really friendly and supported me every step of the way; top notch service.

I actually think these guys are new, and I think they deserve support because they really were excellent; so if they sound interesting, visit them at:
http://www.e-japanese.co.uk/

Hope this was a good first review, and first post for that matter :)
-Luke

Lukerz
New in Town

Postby Lukerz » December 6th, 2006 9:01 pm

Lmao, they've just made their trial lesson free, and I payed for it a few days ago :D

Ah well, it was worth it so I'm not bothered.
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”