Or sign up using Facebook

The ideal learning system

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

nikhilkhullar7862532
New in Town

The ideal learning system

Postby nikhilkhullar7862532 » January 9th, 2013 10:21 pm

Hello friends,

This place is full of great enthusiastic learners and super-cool language instructors and experts. So, I find it a very apt platform to discuss the following:
I am involved with a start-up firm from India, a bunch of innovators and entrepreneurs, who intend to build the next-generation language learning media catering to the needs of many foreign language learning communities.
The basic ideology is that the same language set (grammar, sentence patterns etc.) become more useful when coupled with vocabulary that is relevant to a person's taste and where he intends to use the learnt language.
For this, the software needs to adapt and present tailor-made lessons for every learner, based on his needs and tastes. Besides games, spaced repetition, customizable tools like progress tracker, smartphone apps, physical card-sets/cheat sheets and the ability to interact one-on-one with some esteemed language professors, what all do you expect from an ideal language learning solution..?
To make the question more relevant to the present forum's context, what all features do you specifically find useful in different sources that you might have tried like Minna no Nihongo, Genki books, Pimsleur, Rossetta Stone, Kodansha, JTA, smartphone apps, BYKI, Tuttle books, Flashcards, and our favorite japanesepod101... :)

Please put forward your ideas so that future learners can be benefited from your experience as a learner. I request the honorable teachers to express their views as well.
Happy learning in 2013... ^^
Thanks and Regards !

team.relationships
Expert on Something

Re: The ideal learning system

Postby team.relationships » January 29th, 2013 1:49 am

Hi nikhilkhullar7862532,

the team here at JapanesePod101.com would like to wish you good luck on your future plans.
I am sure our listeners have a lot of information to share here from the learner's point of view.

All the best,

Stefania,
Team JapanesePod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”