Start Learning Japanese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

ipod or ipod nano ?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » May 25th, 2007 10:11 pm

swiftman wrote:is the 80 GB really necessary? or would 30GB be sufficient.

Swiftman-san! :wink:

30 GB is fine BUT if you want to have more stuff then 80 GB is for you! 8) :wink:

swiftman
Been Around a Bit

Postby swiftman » May 26th, 2007 1:17 am

cool,

i just wanted to make sure 30GB would be sufficient for Jpod materials...

i didnt want to get the 80GB if it wasnt necessary b/c word on the street is apple is coming out with ipod v.6 this holiday season...

and it is supposed to be amazing... no buttons... full screen... floating touch screen interface.

now i can just get the cheaper 30 GB (probably apple direct refurb - for 200 bucks) and get the top of the line ipod this christmas.

Get 40% OFF
Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » May 27th, 2007 9:50 pm

swiftman wrote:cool,

i just wanted to make sure 30GB would be sufficient for Jpod materials...

i didnt want to get the 80GB if it wasnt necessary b/c word on the street is apple is coming out with ipod v.6 this holiday season...

and it is supposed to be amazing... no buttons... full screen... floating touch screen interface.

now i can just get the cheaper 30 GB (probably apple direct refurb - for 200 bucks) and get the top of the line ipod this christmas.

Thank you for telling me that a new version of ipod is going to come out! :shock: :?

I'll make sure to get it for Christmas too! 8) :wink:

swiftman
Been Around a Bit

Postby swiftman » May 27th, 2007 10:06 pm

no confirmation yet! so dont take my word for it... i have just heard the rumors and seen a copy of the patent application.

Apple is notorious for keeping things super secret so i would wait for official announcement from them to confirm.

but there is a bunch of evidence floating around... so im hoping the odds are good!

it sounds awsome... so i want one!

untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Re: I use a nano -- it's just right

Postby untmdsprt » May 27th, 2007 10:53 pm

ddell wrote:
I have created playlists in iTunes for each lesson type (Newbie, Beginner, etc), and I copy the lessons there from the Podcast section. This way I can find the lesson I want faster.

If you're lazy like me, you can also create a smart playlist.

Hmm, I still have 10GB left on my 30GB iPod. Too bad I don't have access to the Japanese iTMS!!!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » May 27th, 2007 11:08 pm

swiftman wrote:no confirmation yet! so dont take my word for it... i have just heard the rumors and seen a copy of the patent application.

Apple is notorious for keeping things super secret so i would wait for official announcement from them to confirm.

but there is a bunch of evidence floating around... so im hoping the odds are good!

it sounds awsome... so i want one!

Swift-man-san! :wink:

Ok I see thanks again,I also want one too!! 8)

BTW are you going to buy the iphone :?:

It's going to come out on June! :twisted: :wink:

swiftman
Been Around a Bit

Postby swiftman » May 28th, 2007 12:01 am

no... the Iphone is only going to be exclusivley through Cingular... and I have Sprint.

I think the IPhone is overrated...

Sure... it will be cool... but it is only supposed to be 8GB or something... it is just a phone and nothing more

It would be better if it was 100GB and a phone, mp3, and video player all in one.

I'm demanding!! I want a device that does everything all in one! LOL

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Postby Ulver_684 » June 8th, 2007 7:50 pm

swiftman wrote:no... the Iphone is only going to be exclusivley through Cingular... and I have Sprint.

I think the IPhone is overrated...

Sure... it will be cool... but it is only supposed to be 8GB or something... it is just a phone and nothing more

It would be better if it was 100GB and a phone, mp3, and video player all in one.

I'm demanding!! I want a device that does everything all in one! LOL

I agree with you, I also want a device that does all in one like those printers! :lol:

We are demanding it now!! 8) :wink:

Return to “Japanese Resources & Reviews”