漢字検定

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

ShadowzKiller
New in Town

漢字検定

Postby ShadowzKiller » March 27th, 2011 8:07 pm

こんにちは皆様。

漢字検定のForumがいないそうなので、ここにPostします。 :idea: もし、違ったら、正しいところを教えて頂いて下さい。

今年、漢字検定(三級)を受けるつもりです。実は、大分大学で勉強しています(留学生)。しかし、地震がありまして、原発の状態は未だ不確定なので、アメリカの大学が留学生のプログラムを中止其れともキャンセルするかもしれません。 :( 未だ、分からないんです。アメリカに帰っても、検定を受けるんです。 :D

従って、どんな勉強がいいでしょうか。私の勉強の方法や学習を説明します。

1:三級漢字検定学習ステップ本を買いました。
2:四字熟語本を買いました。一級から五級まで、大体全ての四字熟語が入っています。 :shock:
3:外の漢字本があります(常用)
4:今、多分、1800漢字意味が分かり、1300漢字を書けます。そして、1000-1500漢字の発音を分かりますが、ちゃんと覚えるのは未だです。
5:今年、JLPTも受ける予定です。しかし、レベルは未だ考えています。
6:毎日:新たな漢字を勉強しています。そして、ネットでニュースを見ています。時々、新聞を読みます(勿論、分からないところがあります)。

私にとって、四字熟語や類義語や対義語が本当に難しいと思います。それから、片仮名から漢字に直すのは難しいです。時々、特別の発音も難しい。例えば、雪崩(なだれ)。多分、弱点は四字熟語です。そして、類義語や対義語です。漢字の発音は大丈夫そうですが、復習しています。

いい勉強や方法を勧告為さって下さい。

一方、日本語を2年半勉強していましたので、ちゃんと覚えられないです。

では、宜しくお願い致します。

Javizy
Expert on Something

Postby Javizy » March 28th, 2011 5:10 pm

You mentioned 復習, and I think that's the key. Try downloading http://ankisrs.net/ and making cards for the words/kanji you want to learn. You can add audio and other media, and create cards with whatever model you want, even ones where you have to type in the answer. Using this method of study, you're able to structure the stuff you want to learn how you want to learn it. Let's just say you had to learn 2000 四字熟語 in three months: you could set yourself a goal of 22 cards per day and be confident that you'd get everything done by the deadline. It's worth reviewing the kanji you know this way as well, so you don't forget them. There are characters I've written about 10 times (including initial memorisation) Over the course of three years without ever forgetting them.

I'd also recommend upping your exposure. The news is a good source, but what about novels, manga, message boards, IMs with natives, Wikipedia etc? Try to find something that interests you, and it won't seem like studying at all.

As for 漢字検定, are you sure you want to start with 3級? It's tempting since you only need to know 1600 characters or so, but the real challenge is the massive amount of vocabulary you need to be able to write accurately and quickly. Apparently natives would need to study to pass Level Pre-2. Although, if you can find some past papers online and give yourself a mock test, you can gauge your level from that, I guess. I'm interested in taking it at some point myself, actually.

Anyway, this reply is slightly unstructured, but good luck with whatever you do.

Get 40% OFF
ShadowzKiller
New in Town

Postby ShadowzKiller » March 28th, 2011 10:02 pm

Hello.

Thank you for you reply. Thank you also for the link, I will surely look into and play around with the program. Well, I looked around at the different levels and I think I can pass level 3. Your are quite correct, in that the voculabary is tough. I finished one kentei book and I am still going to review it because of the vocabulary exposure. It is a humbling experience; I know some of the kanji, but there are still so many compounds I have not heard or seen yet. After taking short practice tests, I think I have a shot in passing it. Of course, I still need to study a lot, but the test has different sections. I know I can nail several parts. I also like Kanji, so studying it is not really laborious; however, I will surely take your advice and explore different mediums as that is probably an excellent idea.

Once again, thank you for you reply.

:?: I was wondering if anyone from JPOD has experience taking and has good suggestions? :?: I have not seen anything so far that relates to the kentei.

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » March 30th, 2011 8:14 am

I remember this thread on the Kanji Kentei from earlier this year, maybe it will help? :)

http://www.japanesepod101.com/forum/vie ... php?t=5596
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

ShadowzKiller
New in Town

Postby ShadowzKiller » March 30th, 2011 11:18 am

Thank you very much for the link! :D

Return to “JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) - 日本語能力試験”