a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

がんばりましょう!!!! Good luck to each jpo

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

SywenArk
Been Around a Bit

がんばりましょう!!!! Good luck to each jpo

Postby SywenArk » December 6th, 2008 5:22 pm

I know that somewhere in the US it's common use to say "break a leg" or something similar!!!!

I would like to say がんばって!!!! To everyone who's gonna take the test tomorrow !!!! (me included :lol: )

JPOD101 STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!! がんばって!!!!

Bloodwolf
New in Town

Postby Bloodwolf » December 7th, 2008 9:16 am

Lets give em hell !! ^^

Get 40% OFF
untmdsprt
Expert on Something

Postby untmdsprt » December 8th, 2008 4:36 am

Good god that test was rough!! I took level three, and didn't feel like I was prepared enough.

I believe that I need to stick with one thing to learn Japanese and be consistent in my studies. Building your vocabulary is more important than learning kanji in the beginning. I believe now since I've taken the test is listen to Jpod101 to/from work, devote an hour or two to a textbook, and then devote another hour to my kanji flash cards.

How has everyone else gone about being consistent in studying?

Bloodwolf
New in Town

Postby Bloodwolf » December 10th, 2008 6:29 am

Well, my Japanese knowledge is very unbalanced as well. I know three times the kanji I needed for the JLPT 3, but i had to catch up with the actual vocabulary. And regarding grammar, i dont relly learn it per se. Like with english i try to rely on my instincts.

Sadly the accuracy regarding grammar related questions is only 60% so i have to make up for it with the vocab.

I am planning to do a lot more reading, maybe playing some japanese games to increase my familarity with the language. Im really motivated for the 2 kyuu now ^^
From my point of view its an uphill battle until you are able to read somewhat fluently. If you can read well enough than you are able to train kanji vocab and grammar in one go, and that saves a lot of time.

Atoshi
New in Town

Postby Atoshi » February 1st, 2009 6:23 pm

>.>

Return to “JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) - 日本語能力試験”