Or sign up using Facebook

JLPT Level 4 practice test and video tutorials

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

JackButler
New in Town

JLPT Level 4 practice test and video tutorials

Postby JackButler » November 8th, 2008 1:49 am

Hi there,

Less than a month before the big test. Taking the JLPT for the first time can be a little confusing. I wish you all the best.

My wife (Japanese) and I have put together a practice test for the Kanji section and the Reading and Grammmar section. We also have some video tutorials from an email course. We are not selling anything here. We just want to help out.

Here is the link;

http://www.japaneseproficiencypower.com ... evel4.html

The are other video tutorials at youtube here;

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=b0VOKEI0a64

If you would like a test survival guide let me know and I will post a link.

All the best everyone.

がんばって :twisted:

lasmith
New in Town

Postby lasmith » December 2nd, 2009 12:03 am

Could you post the link? Arigatou

Get 40% OFF
john10074
New in Town

Postby john10074 » May 8th, 2010 5:52 am

I need to mail some prescriptions wireless internet providers to my brother in Japan (I'm in the US) since he needs to stay 28 days longer than he originally planned. The drugs are legal in Japan, but he can't get web design services the prescription filled at a Japanese pharmacy.The problem I'm seeing is that normally, you'd need a Yakkan Shoumei to import more than 30 days of meds; and for a short time, my brother will be in possession of more than 30 days worth. But I won't be sending more than 30 days worth of meds! (ARGH!)It takes ~2-3 weeks total to receive a Yakkan Shoumei, and internet phone I need to send the meds by Wednesday next week to get them to him on time.So, if anyone has any relevant experience, it would be greatly appreciated. I've never had to send medication internationally before, so any info on that is welcome.(I'm trying to accept credit card weed through the Japanese Customs webpage, and it's been pretty unhelpful all around. Also contacted the embassy in DC, and they just referred me to the same site.)

Return to “JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) - 日本語能力試験”