Or sign up using Facebook

Jlpt 1 grammer

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

satya_16
New in Town

Jlpt 1 grammer

Postby satya_16 » January 29th, 2008 7:41 am

Hi,
I'm Anjali.I'll appear for JLPT Level 1.I want help about grammer.Can anybody guide me?
Anjali

Psy
Expert on Something

Postby Psy » January 29th, 2008 7:07 pm

Welcome to the forums, Anjali. I suggest you visit:

http://www.nihongo2.com/

Since you are contemplating 1-kyuu you will find a lot of material at your level there. Find and explore the link titled "日本語表現文型辞典."
High time to finish what I've started. || Anki vocabulary drive: 5,000/10k. Restart coming soon. || Dig my Road to Katakana tutorial on the App store.

Get 40% OFF
lazy_daisy
New in Town

Postby lazy_daisy » June 24th, 2008 2:42 am

i personally recommend the following website:

http://www.jgram.org/

the explanations are in English, but there are example sentences in Japanese, with English translations that follow, which show how to use the grammar point correctly. i find that when i am studying Japanese grammar, even though I can understand most of the Japanese explanations that are written, I often like to check up on my understanding by referring to the corresponding English translations.

i also enjoy using the "grammar by email" service, which sends you one Japanese grammar point a day to your email address. this is a good way to review/learn some Japanese while you concentrate on other areas (such as reading and listening).

Psy
Expert on Something

Postby Psy » June 24th, 2008 3:09 am

Just beware, while there's a lot of good information on JGram, there is also some incomplete and occasionally misleading content as well. Usually in these cases it is noted and rectified in the comments section, so when you learn something new be sure to check that part out. Additionally, since the example phrases are taken from The Tanaka Corpus, they are not 100% reliable so should not be taken for the gospel.

注意しといてください。
High time to finish what I've started. || Anki vocabulary drive: 5,000/10k. Restart coming soon. || Dig my Road to Katakana tutorial on the App store.

Return to “JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) - 日本語能力試験”