a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Pre Paid Credit Cards (confusion)

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

jasgardner2318
New in Town

Pre Paid Credit Cards (confusion)

Postby jasgardner2318 » January 11th, 2012 3:02 am

Hi, i have recently found your site and I am very interested in buying a membership. My only question is that as i am a student i can't afford (both financially and for the sake of my sanity) a credit card. i was wondering if you accepted payment through prepaid credit card like Visa or MasterCard. if so how does payment work? would it be monthly payment and i just give you the information on the new pre paid card once the previous runs out? or once the the month is over my account goes back to basic until I get a new card.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
thank you!

PS: I tried e-mailing you like you asked but I cant figure out my server addresses for the email, and it wont let me email you without them :/

sorry again for the inconvenience!

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Postby Jessi » January 11th, 2012 8:13 am

Hi jasgardner2318,
Thanks for posting!
I have forwarded your question to our customer service department, and am waiting on a response. We will get back to you on this as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience! :ue:
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Join by May 6th
rob
New in Town

Gift Cards

Postby rob » January 11th, 2012 10:16 pm

Hello Hi jasgardner2318,

Thank you for asking, as long as the gift card is paid through Visa or MasterCard it should be fine! Other than having a finite balance, gift cards typically work in the same way as regular credit cards. So, as long as there is a remaining balance, the subscription will renew. When it's finished, you'll just need to get a new card. Thanks again, if you have any other questions I'd be glad to help!

Best,

Rob

jasgardner2318
New in Town

Postby jasgardner2318 » January 12th, 2012 3:09 am

Great!!!! thanks for the great customer support! you made my day!

Return to “Technical Support”