Or sign up using Facebook

Do you use a podcast manager?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

spaiety8947
New in Town

Do you use a podcast manager?

Postby spaiety8947 » November 20th, 2012 10:58 am

Hi everyone!

I've been having a great time learning from JapanesePod101, but I have a question - do you guys use (non-iTunes) podcast managers to download the lessons, and if so which ones?

I've had no luck with Juiced, and I'm finding gPodder reasonably reliable but not very friendly for downloading more than one season (or even one complete season!) at a time. I'm not keen on using iTunes - do you have any recommendations for any other programs?

Jessi
JapanesePod101.com Team Member

Re: Do you use a podcast manager?

Postby Jessi » December 6th, 2012 4:01 am

Hi spaiety,
Thanks for your message!
If you do a search on this forum for "iTunes alternatives", you will find some threads where alternatives are discussed, but I'm afraid the threads are a little old and and the information may be outdated.
I found these articles talking about alternatives to iTunes for podcasts, please take a look and see if any of the programs work for you!
http://suite101.com/article/the-best-al ... sts-a94647
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1025595

I'm sorry to say that I haven't used anything besides iTunes, so I can't give any personal recommendations... :ue:
Hope this helps!

Jessi
♪ JapanesePod101.com ♪ 好評配信中!
Leave us a message in the forum if you have any comments, questions, or feedback!

Get 40% OFF
spaiety8947
New in Town

Re: Do you use a podcast manager?

Postby spaiety8947 » December 6th, 2012 6:02 am

Hi Jessi,

Wow, thank you for your reply! I guess iTunes really does rule the market at the moment.

Thanks

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”