a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Would anyone care for a study buddy?

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

nocheating4u_498178
New in Town

Would anyone care for a study buddy?

Postby nocheating4u_498178 » March 13th, 2014 5:48 am

I just started, but I know communication is a great way to practice and learn. I'm hoping I can find someone I can practice with! I'm open for just about anything. :)

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Re: Would anyone care for a study buddy?

Postby community.japanese » March 13th, 2014 8:00 am

nocheating4u さん、
I hope you could find someone who can practise with you.
Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

Get 40% OFF
Sheegoth
Been Around a Bit

Postby Sheegoth » March 13th, 2014 7:29 pm

こんにちは。エリックです。Hi there. I'm Eric. If you're still interested, I'm looking for a study buddy, too. :)
Sheegoth are large predatory creatures native to the frigid Phendrana Drifts region of Tallon IV from Metroid Prime.

nocheating4u_498178
New in Town

Postby nocheating4u_498178 » March 13th, 2014 11:04 pm

japanese wrote:こんにちは。エリックです。Hi there. I'm Eric. If you're still interested, I'm looking for a study buddy, too. :)

Good Evening! Hey there Eric, I am still interested in finding a study buddy! I promise I am not one of those people who end every sentence with an "!". Anyway, do you have a preference on the communication front?

Sheegoth
Been Around a Bit

Postby Sheegoth » March 14th, 2014 4:18 pm

nocheating4u wrote:
Sheegoth wrote:こんにちは。エリックです。Hi there. I'm Eric. If you're still interested, I'm looking for a study buddy, too. :)

Good Evening! Hey there Eric, I am still interested in finding a study buddy! I promise I am not one of those people who end every sentence with an "!". Anyway, do you have a preference on the communication front?

Facebook, e-mail, Skype, and forum private messages (if those exist) would work well, I think. However, I don't own a microphone, so if we went with Skype, I would't be able to do voice. :( What are your thoughts and suggests?
Last edited by Sheegoth on March 15th, 2014 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sheegoth are large predatory creatures native to the frigid Phendrana Drifts region of Tallon IV from Metroid Prime.

mattiapavinati8647
Been Around a Bit

Postby mattiapavinati8647 » March 15th, 2014 12:26 am

i'm not actually searching for a study buddy because work is taking a lot of my time, so i won't be able to follow you guys as the time goes. So far i finished the absolute beginner lessons, so if you want, feel free to add me ;)

Sheegoth
Been Around a Bit

Postby Sheegoth » March 20th, 2014 1:21 am

nocheating4uさん,

Are you still interesting in finding a study buddy?

— エリック (Eric)

Zealths_498638
New in Town

Postby Zealths_498638 » April 9th, 2014 8:17 am

こんにちは。 わたしは じよし
Hello My name is Joshy I am also looking for Study Buddies.
I have only just gotten past Hiragana and am currently working on memorizing the Katakana though it would be refreshing to have a study buddy or two to just go over things and also give some advice or tips to learning easier.

Since I have gotten to Katakana I have slowed down from Learning it in bulk to honestly 1-2 lines a day. But each day I jolt myself by using http://www.realkana.com/practice/ to practice my memory on Hiragana and Katakana I have already learned. So far so good, My main goal is not to learn how to write like essays upon essays on paper but to simply be able to read the characters and type them out, which since I have been studying the last anime I watched had a lot of Hiragana which I recognized unfortunately I could not read it in english because of the fact that I still don't know many words. Romanji was the best I could do xD

At anyrate if you or even if ERIC is still interested in a Study Buddy, I would be more than happy to jump on into the books with you ^^

Sheegoth
Been Around a Bit

Postby Sheegoth » April 9th, 2014 4:49 pm

Zealths wrote:こんにちは。 わたしは じよし
I have only just gotten past Hiragana and am currently working on memorizing the Katakana though it would be refreshing to have a study buddy or two to just go over things and also give some advice or tips to learning easier.

Since I have gotten to Katakana I have slowed down from Learning it in bulk to honestly 1-2 lines a day. But each day I jolt myself by using http://www.realkana.com/practice/ to practice my memory on Hiragana and Katakana I have already learned. So far so good, My main goal is not to learn how to write like essays upon essays on paper but to simply be able to read the characters and type them out, which since I have been studying the last anime I watched had a lot of Hiragana which I recognized unfortunately I could not read it in english because of the fact that I still don't know many words. Romanji was the best I could do xD

At anyrate if you or even if ERIC is still interested in a Study Buddy, I would be more than happy to jump on into the books with you ^^

こんにちは、ジョシさん。
Hey, Joshy! I'm still interested in a study buddy. :mrgreen: スカイプがありますか? Do you have Skype?

Zealths_498638
New in Town

Postby Zealths_498638 » April 9th, 2014 9:28 pm

Sheegoth wrote:
Zealths wrote:こんにちは。 わたしは じよし

こんにちは、ジョシさん。
Hey, Joshy! I'm still interested in a study buddy. :mrgreen: スカイプがありますか? Do you have Skype?

I do indeed. My Skype is "Zealths"

NemuiKitsune
Been Around a Bit

Postby NemuiKitsune » June 26th, 2014 8:17 pm

勉強友まだ探していますか?
Still looking for a study buddy?
初めまして。ここで眠い狐と言うけど、名前はブラッドです。
Nice to meet you. Here I'm called "Sleepy Fox", but my name is Brad.

To be completely honest I'm exactly not sure what level I'm at :mrgreen:
But I'm currently working through the beginner S2 lessons, though my basic knowledge strains out to intermediate, though my kanji and vocabulary base isn't the best.

It also seems you guys have already became acquantainced but I'm hoping we can study together too.
よろしくお願いします。
世界が平和になりますように

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » June 27th, 2014 5:15 am

Mina san, everyone,
I hope you could find a study buddy and help each other.
If you can’t solve a problem by yourselves, please feel free to ask us.
Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

purplelpsgirl_501638
New in Town

Postby purplelpsgirl_501638 » September 14th, 2014 5:22 am

Hi i'm Bridget and I really need a study buddy i'm not very good at the Japanese language and was hoping that someone could help I haven't learned hiragana or katakana yet but I was hoping for help on that too so if any one is interested please reply and my reasoning for trying to learn Japanese is because my bff and her mom is Japanese so I want to be able to talk to them in there language and also know what her mom is saying Ya please help it would mean alot to me byeeee :oiwai: :lol:

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » September 22nd, 2014 2:11 am

Konnichiwa Bridget san,
I hope you could enjoy studying Japanese with your buddy.
Yuki  由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

anas_adel_2012_502399
New in Town

Postby anas_adel_2012_502399 » November 1st, 2014 9:57 am

Is anyone still interested in a study buddy? I'm only available in Thursday at 1:00 ( 24 hours mode ) GMT +0:00

Please reply to me and at ANY time and shall see your reply at Thursday at 1:00 ( 24 hours mode ) GMT +0:00

I'm currently an Absolute beginner ( newbie ) and i'm looking for someone like me or higher than me ( i prefer like me so there won't be a hard time studying with a person higher than me [ since everything for him m8 be 2 easy and he will be bored by talking to me ])

I'm currently at lesson 3 season 1
and i will start lesson 4 at Thursday

Return to “JapanesePod101 Listener's Lounge”