Video tale suggestion

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

sakurakofahl
New in Town

Video tale suggestion

Postby sakurakofahl » March 11th, 2009 4:11 pm

Hi!
Thanks for a great site!

I've been using KoreanClass101 as well, and found some fairy tales on video there, where one can follow the script while being read by the narrator, which I think is a great way to learn new characters and words.
I think it would be really nice if such a feature were available on JapanesePod101 too. I guess it would be interesting with Japanese fairy tales (of course), as well as such from other parts of the World (not only America and Europe). Famous and not famous. I think tales from other countries would attract more people's interest to this site, since it makes people feel somewhat special about their own countries, especially if they are not much talked about in everyday media ("Wow! Of all countries in the World, they picked a tale from XX! I didn't know anyone cared about my country!").

How about it?
Best wishes!

Ulver_684
Expert on Something

Re: Video tale suggestion

Postby Ulver_684 » March 12th, 2009 11:28 pm

sakurakofahl wrote:Hi!
Thanks for a great site!

I've been using KoreanClass101 as well, and found some fairy tales on video there, where one can follow the script while being read by the narrator, which I think is a great way to learn new characters and words.
I think it would be really nice if such a feature were available on JapanesePod101 too. I guess it would be interesting with Japanese fairy tales (of course), as well as such from other parts of the World (not only America and Europe). Famous and not famous. I think tales from other countries would attract more people's interest to this site, since it makes people feel somewhat special about their own countries, especially if they are not much talked about in everyday media ("Wow! Of all countries in the World, they picked a tale from XX! I didn't know anyone cared about my country!").

How about it?
Best wishes!

Sakuraさん:wink:

I agree with you, I would like to see Mexican histories and from other countries too! :D
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Japanese Lesson Suggestions”