Or sign up using Facebook

Blood type "horoscopes" and other horoscope stuff

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

villakoiranova_497504
New in Town

Blood type "horoscopes" and other horoscope stuff

Postby villakoiranova_497504 » February 7th, 2014 1:05 pm

みんなさん こんいちわ !

I was wondering, how seriously people in Japan feel about the Blood Type horoscope, does it really matter or is it more of a form of entertainment that is not taken that seriously (like the western horoscopes)? Does your blood type affect your personality? What do you think?

(I know some people believe in horoscopes and astrology, and I do not mean to offend them in any way - I'll respect everyone's right to believe what they want, but personally I don't believe that a horoscope can define who I am)

And then I came across this book called Love Navi by Masahiro Tsurumoto. He has also written a book called Charanavi. This is the "japanese horoscope", it says. Basically, there are 60 different horoscope signs (animal signs :kokoro: ) and each has a style of their own in communicating/love/work. It's kinda fun to read it as a bit of entertainment. According to it, I'm a koala :wink:

Thoughts?

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Re: Blood type "horoscopes" and other horoscope stuff

Postby community.japanese » February 8th, 2014 6:06 am

Villakoiranovaさん、
こんにちは。
I am Japanese however I agree with you.
However, I heard that type A people had tended to be tuberculosis long time ago, then type A had to keep their selves clean then it was said that they are sensitive and like cleaning.
Anyway, blood type is one of common topics in Japan.
Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Japanese Food & Entertainment”