a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Question concerning Premium Plus Memberships

Moderators: Moderator Team, Admin Team

tbbspratt5933
New in Town

Question concerning Premium Plus Memberships

Postby tbbspratt5933 » December 13th, 2014 4:59 pm

Would you please provide some additional information concerning your Premium Plus Memberships? The reason I’m asking is, I put together a weekly schedule that I’ve been able to follow so far, and found that by using it, I actually have more time during the day that I can spend on my language learning quest than I initially thought. I’m putting together a revised weekly schedule that I plan on implementing & adhering to right after the Christmas/New Year Holiday Season, and one area that I want to cover is having some dedicated time for one-on-one Japanese language learning lessons.
The following link mentions that your "Premium Plus Members get their own dedicated professional Japanese instructor" (http://www.japanesepod101.com/helpcente ... on/pricing), and in an e-mail message that I received earlier today it mentioned one of the exclusive benefits of having a Premium Plus Membership is that I would receive “Personalized 1-on-1 instruction with my Teacher.” So, I was wondering what this all means??? Is there a limit on how often I would be able to utilize this service if I eventually find one of your daily deals enticing enough? How are instructions given and questions answered? Is the feedback/help only provided through instant messaging, blogs, posts like this, e-mail messages, etc..., or is the 1-on-1 instruction given through a more direct type of contact like something face to face via Skype or similar service?

team.relationships
Expert on Something

Re: Question concerning Premium Plus Memberships

Postby team.relationships » December 15th, 2014 3:38 am

Hi tbbspratt5933,

Thank you for posting!
We are glad to hear that you are taking your Japanese lessons seriously and professionally.
As you have already found out, this is what the Premium Plus Membership includes:
http://www.japanesepod101.com/member/me ... newapi.php

The 1 on 1 instructor-student and personalised study curriculum are part of the membership. Yes, you will be able to interact with the Japanese professor through Skype, or other instant messenger apps.
Are these the News you checked: http://www.japanesepod101.com/2014/09/0 ... messenger/
Let us know if you need more information.

Sincerely,
Laura
Team JapanesePod101.com

Get 40% OFF
tbbspratt5933
New in Town

Postby tbbspratt5933 » December 16th, 2014 1:49 am

Thank you very much for the feedback Laura - it is Greatly appreciated!!!

community.japanese
Expert on Something

Postby community.japanese » December 16th, 2014 3:49 am

tbbspratt5933 san,

konnichiwa.
on behalf of Laura, you are welcome.
if you have any quesions, please feel free to ask us.

Yuki 由紀
Team JapanesePod101.com

nprandall_513193
New in Town

Postby nprandall_513193 » September 28th, 2016 1:39 pm

So would I be able to set up a 60 minute weekly Skype lesson with a Japanese tutor if I am a premium plus member?

erin_511356
New in Town

Postby erin_511356 » October 13th, 2016 3:26 am

Dear nprandall,

Thank you for your question. Our Premium PLUS service does not offer a Skype or video chat service, but you can converse with your own Japanese teacher via our My Teacher messenger. This allows you to send messages and homework assignments to your teacher for feedback, in addition to sending audio files for feedback on your pronunciation.

If you are still interested in video chat lessons, JapanesePod101 does offer Skype lessons at our Elite-level subscription. Please see the following link here for more information: www.japanesepod101.com/elite.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Sincerely,
Erin
Team JapanesePod101.com

Return to “Learn All About Japanese”